Prior to 2002, Mr. Bradshaw served as General Counsel for Houston Community College System and served the Houston Independent School District for six years as Assistant General Counsel and Senior Assistant General Counsel. Mr. Bradshaw has represented school districts since 1993, as well as community colleges, municipalities, private corporations and other governmental entities in several areas of law. His practice includes litigation, administrative hearings, board counsel, employment law, constitutional law, student discipline, special education, business and
finance issues, policy development, legal trainings, and general education law. Mr. Bradshaw is a frequent speaker at law conferences and seminars for educators and attorneys.
Mr. Bradshaw is a board member for the Texas Council of School Attorneys and past President (2008-2009) of the School Law Section of the State Bar of Texas, and serves on the TASB LAF Board. He is the President (2013-2015) of the Texas Association of Community College Attorneys. Mr. Bradshaw is Secretary/Treasurer of the Nacogdoches County Bar Association. He is Texas Board Certified in Labor and Employment Law.
- School and Higher Education Law
- Labor and Employment Law
- Administrative and Constitutional Law
- Special Education Law
- Civil Litigation
- Public Law
- State Bar of Texas
- U.S. District Courts
- Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. Supreme Court
- South Texas College of Law, J.D.
- Texas A&M University, B.S.
Bar & Profession
- Bar Associations – Houston, Nacogdoches County, Texas, and American
- State Bar School Law Section, Past President
- Council of School Attorneys, Board Member
- Texas Ass’n of Community College Attorneys, President
- National Association of College & University Attorneys (NACUA)