Prior to joining Walsh Gallegos, Jamie served public schools as in-house counsel for the Austin Independent School District, in private practice representing schools in general education matters, and as a special education administrator. Jamie’s work as a public school employee provides her a unique perspective when advising clients and working toward efficient results.
Jamie is a frequent speaker at legal conferences and currently serves on the Executive Committee of the School Law Section of the State Bar of Texas.
- Special Education Students
- Baylor Law School (2004) Hardin-Simmons University
- (Bachelor of Arts in Communication)
LICENSING & COURT ADMISSIONS
- Licensed in State of Texas
- National School Boards Association Council of School Attorneys
- Texas Association of School Boards Council of School Attorneys